The Inventory Transactions With Two Breaks report outputs the Inventory Activity or Transaction History that is recorded each time an inventory quantity or cost is updated by the system. The report also allows you to select the Break Points or the fields that will be used by the report for sorting and subtotalling the selected transactions. The Inventory Transactions With Two Breaks report outputs the selected inventory transactions using the location or warehouse code and the tran type as the default break points.. The report can be used to validate the changes to each inventory item during the selected date range. To total the transactions by type for a specific date range.
Selection Options: The Inventory Transactions by Date report includes the following selection options.
• Location EQ: Selects only Inventory Transactions that were processed in the selected inventory or warehouse location. If no location is specified, the report will include all inventory locations.
• Item Number Range: Allows you to select a the transactions to be output based on a range of inventory item numbers. The prompt buttons on the right hand side of the from and to windows can be used to display the Catalog Lookup program which can be used to specify the item number range to be included on the report.
• Prodline Range: Selects only the transactions for Inventory Items which are assigned to product lines that are in the specified range. The prompt buttons that are located on the right side of the From and To windows can be used to display the Prodline Selection list which can be used to select the product line range to be used for the report.
• Transaction Date Range: The transaction date range to be included on the report. The Transaction Date range is a required selection and if a transaction date range is not specified, the report will output all inventory transactions regardless of date (which can cause the report output to be very large).
• Transaction Type IN: The Transaction Type selection can be used to enter the specific Inventory Transaction Types that should be included on the report. If no information is entered for this selection, the report will output all Inventory Transactions that meet the other criteria used for the report. A listing of the valid Inventory Transaction Types is presented in the Reference section of this document.
• Nonstock Items Only: If this selection is checked, the report will output only the transactions for items that are identified as nonstock or non tracking in the Catalog and Inventory Master files, and that meet the other selection criteria being used for the report.
• Unvouchered Receipts Only: If a checkbox is entered for this selection, the report will only output transactions that update the Unvouchered Inventory or Inventory Liability Account, and that have not already been matched to a valid ap invoice. The Transaction types which are matched to ap invoices and are included in the Unvouchered Inventory Subledger and GL balances are type PR (Purchase Order Receipt), IR (Inventory or non-po related receipt), and VS (Vendor Shipment).
The following section displays a sample of the output produced by the Inventory Transactions by Date Report. This sample is based on the default List and Label Template for the report that is provided by Cove Systems. Please note that the report output and selection information can also be customized using the Advanced Reporting Options and the Design report options that are available in the system