1. Select the Contact Manager from the CRM Pull-down menu.
2. Select the correct contact record as described in the “Viewing and Editing a Contact record” procedure that is presented earlier in this document.
3. Once the correct contact record is displayed in the Contact Manager, the comments for the contact will be shown on the right side of the view (in the middle of the screen). Normally the contact line number and the first portion of the comment itself are displayed for each comment in this section of the view.
4. Double click the mouse or use the Zoom options (highlight the record and then press the ZOOM key or use the right mouse button option), to select and display the comment. At this point the Comment Detail is displayed and the detail is loaded with the text from the selected comment. Note: Your ability to display and edit comments can be restricted based on system security options. If you are unable to edit or view a comment and believe that you should be able to do so, you should contact your system administrator to verify that the comment security has been set up correctly.
5. Once the comment detail is displayed, you may view or edit the displayed text. If you have changed the information you can save the changes by pressing the SAVE key or the Save button. You may also exit the detail without updating the record by pressing the ESCAPE key.