The CRM Module makes use of customizable multi-parameter browses and standard selection lists. These powerful interfaces allow you to display and search the records in your database in several different ways.
The CRM Module also contains many panel based programs that are used for creating and maintaining “master” data records. These master programs contain a large variety of fields for tracking and organizing information about the individuals and companies that you do business with, and they give you complete control of the data that is critical to your business success. Validation tables and custom fields can be created or assigned as the need arises, and modified as required to meet your business needs. Standard customer and contact information can be defaulted into new records and security can be controlled at the field level on a group or user basis.
Text information or “comments” can easily be attached to all types of database information and automatically retrieved with a minimum of keystrokes.
The CRM system is flexible and it offers a wealth of features that can be implemented when you need them with a minimum of configuration and programming. It offers powerful security options, state of the art technology, and mature procedures that have been developed through many years of real world experience. The system also offers simplicity, which is important for companies who are growing and want to prepare for the future without being overwhelmed by features and configuration requirements they don’t need in the present.
As you select customers and contacts in the CRM system, all related information for the entities are available to you – open and closed sales orders, quotes, invoices, marketing information, questionnaire information, notes, statistics and pricing information. Entering an order or checking inventory status can be done with a quick click in one integrated application. In short, CRM allows you to do business as it should be done in the 21st century, quickly, efficiently and profitably. You can look good to your customers, your customers can get what they need, and these customers will keep coming back to you due to the service level you can provide with this application.
• Integration with other StreamV Applications - The CRM system is completely integrated with the StreamV Order Management and Accounting systems. The information entered into the CRM module flows automatically into the other programs in the system.
• Integration with Microsoft Office applications. The CRM system interfaces automatically with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word. Emails can be sent directly from within the application or they can be transferred to and sent from Outlook. Microsoft word letters or mail merge files can be created quickly from inside the application. A document management system allows you to keep track of the emails, letters and other mailings that you send out to the contacts in your system.
• Automatic mapping of customer and contact addresses. A mapping interface allows you to produce maps for a customer or contact address with a single mouse click.
• Extensive On-Line Lookups - Users can have complete or restricted access to all information about the customer including open and closed accounts receivable invoices, open and closed sales orders, quotes, customer returns (pending and completed), and other transaction history.
• Contact Management - An unlimited number of contacts (records for the individuals you do business with) can be maintained for each customer record. The contact records store detailed information about each individual, and they are automatically linked to the appropriate customer.
• Unassigned Contacts - Contact records can be created and linked to an unassigned customer. The same contact can later be assigned to a customer once the customer record is set up. This allows you to process leads for individuals without creating accounts for customers who you may not actually do business with.
• Customer records can be located and accessed by name, account number, phone number, zip code, or by state. Customer records can also be located based on the contacts or individuals working for the company.
• On-Line Lookup Screens provide instant access to customer order and quote status, sales, and payment history, and inventory availability and pricing.
• Quick access to multiple programs.
• Multi-Parameter Browse. Parameter files allow you to determine the data fields or columns which will be displayed when each sort sequence is selected.
• Security may be set up at the menu, program or field level on an operator, group, or global basis.
• Comments (text notes) may be attached to static data items such as customers and inventory items and to non-static or transactional data such as sales orders, purchase orders and invoices.
• The comment editor offers word processing functions, including cut and paste, time stamping, and other options.
• Multiple comments or notepads may be maintained for a single customer contact, or other master record.
• Comments can be secured (full access, view only, or no access) on an operator, group, or global basis.
• Standardized comments for specific purposes can be created automatically as new customer and contact records are created.
• User Definable Codes allow you to tailor or customize screens to fit the needs of your company. You may define fields, label them on the maintenance program screens and set up validation tables for the fields without any programming.
• Fields may be set up as “required fields” and driven from a user defined table to ensure consistent data entry.
• Records may not be saved until all required fields have been filled in
• Multiple types of field validation are available (restricted by table, fill in required but free form entries allowed, select from table, or leave blank). This flexible design allows each field to be set up and validated based on how you use it.