1. Verify Table information is loaded.
2. Set field labels
3. Setup new record default information
4. Setup Gencode Tables
5. Import or create Customer records
6. Import or create Contact records
7. Import of create ShipTo records
8. Validate and load data
9. Set field security
10. Setup menu access
11. Setup menu, program and other object security
12. Set other system policies and parameters
13. Set user specific parameters and policies for printing, email, imaging, etc
14. Test editing existing customer, entering new customer, correct data, configuration issues as required.
15. Train users on CRM related tasks and converted data
16. Update converted data prior to go-live. This step may not be required since amounts like open orders and receivables balances can be rebuilt from other converted data (orders, invoices).
17. Begin operations.