When a valid Invoice Line Item is selected in the Invoices for a Sales Order Lookup and the Zoom option is selected, the system activates the Invoice Header Detail Panel and it loads the panel with the information for the Invoice Header record that is associated with the selected invoice line.
The Invoice Header Detail Panel allows you to
• View the detailed information that is stored by the system in each invoice header record.
• View or edit the Images associated with the selected invoice line item.
• View or edit the Invoice and AR Comment records associated with the selected invoice header.
• Create a new Invoice Header or AR Comment for the selected invoice header.
• Associate a new image record with the selected invoice line item.
• Access the File and Field help information that is stored in the Data Dictionary file. The File and Field Help option allows you to display the database definitions for the Files and Fields which are displayed in the Detail Panel.
Please Note: The Invoice Header Detail Panel is completely described in another section of this document. You may obtain more information about the program by activating it and using the Help key to display the main help documentation for the program.