The Order Header Detail Panel allows you to view the detailed information that is stored by the system in each order header record. The Order Header Detail panel can be activated from several different StreamV programs, and it can be used to view the header information for sales orders, quotes and loaner orders. The Title that is displayed at the top of the Order Header Detail panel changes based on the type of order being viewed.
The Order Header Detail panel is normally accessed using the Zoom option from lookup or other programs that display order header records. Once you have selected a valid order header, and activate the panel, the system loads the panel with the selected order.
The Sales Order Header Detail Panel also allows you to
• View the sales order lines for the selected sales order header.
• View and edit any comments that are associated with the selected sales order header. The Comment Button on the Cove Standard Toolbar can be used to view and edit any existing comment records for the order header or to add a comment to the order header.
• View and edit any Image records that are associated with the selected sales order header. The Images Button on the Cove Standard Toolbar allow you to view any existing image records that are associated with the order and it also allows you to associate a new image record with the order.
• Access File and Field Level Help - The Field Help Option in the Sales Order Header Detail panel (located on the Cove Standard Toolbar) allows you to access the Data Dictionary Field Help program which can be used to display the File and Field definitions for each of the fields displayed in the panel.
• View any Data Change History that has been recorded for the selected order header. The Record Data Change history option – which is available using the More menu, allows you to activate the Changes Viewer program – which displays the data change history (order edit information) for the order header.
The Order Header Detail Panel displays the header information for the selected sales order. Sales Order Header information is information that applies to the entire sales order and it includes data such as the billing and ShipTo address information for the order, the payment terms, shipping method, and shipping terms to be used for the order. Other sales order header information includes the order type and subtype, the partial and backorder flags, the order status and the order currency.
Since each sales order header record stores a large amount of information, the Sales Order Header Detail Panel is divided into several different sections or Tab Pages. These sections are described below.
Please note: You may display the field definitions for each of the database fields displayed in the Sales Order Header Detail panel by using the Help Button that is located on the Cove Standard Toolbar to access the Data Dictionary Field Help program.