The RA Details By Number report outputs detailed RA line item information about each of the selected return authorization records. This detailed information includes the inventory items and quantities being returned, the invoice and invoice line item associated with each return authorization line and the quantity received or disposed of when the report is produced.
Selection Options: The RA Details By Number report includes the following selection options.
• RA Number Range: Allows you to select only the return authorization records which are included in the selected RA number range.
• RA Line Number EQ: Allows you to select only the RA lines which have line numbers equal to the number specified.
• RA Entered Date Range: Allows you to select only the return authorizations that were created or entered during the specified entered date range.
• Company Name Range: Allows you to select only the return authorizations for companies that have names that are included in the specified customer name range.
• RA Status IN: Allows you to select only the return authorization records that have the specified status code or codes. Valid status codes include O (open, nothing received), I (received into inventory and not disposed of), and C (closed or disposed of).
• RA Type IN: Allows you to select only the return authorization records that have the specified source type or types. The RA type field is a user controlled field and the valid entries for can be controlled using a gencode table.
The following section displays a sample of the output produced by the RA Details By Number Report. This sample is based on the default List and Label Template for the report that is provided by Cove Systems. Please note that the report output and selection information can also be customized using the Advanced Reporting Options and the Design report options that are available in the system.