The RA Status By Number report provides you with a detailed and comprehensive listing of the return authorizations that have been entered into your system.
Selection Options: The RA Status By Number report includes the following selection options.
• RA Number Range: Allows you to select only the RA records that have return authorization numbers within the selected range.
• RA Line Status IN: Selects only RA lines which have the specific status codes selected.
• RA Entered Date Range: Allows you to select only the return authorization records that were created during the specified date range.
• Company Name Range: Allows you to select only the return authorizations for companies which have names that are included in the specified customer name range.
• Invoice Number Range: If an invoice number range is input for this selection, the report will only include those return authorizations that were issued for invoice numbers in the specified invoice number range.
• RA Reference Number: If an RA reference number is entered for this selection, the report will only output those return authorizations that have the specified information entered into the reference number of the record.
• RA Status IN: Allows you to select only the return authorization records that have the specified status code or codes. Valid status codes include O (open, nothing received), I (received into inventory and not disposed of), and C (closed or disposed of).
• RA Type IN: Allows you to select only the return authorization records that have the specified source type or types. The RA type field is a user controlled field and the valid entries for can be controlled using a gencode table.
• Select Code1 EQ: Allows you to select only the RA Header records which have the specified information entered into the Code1 field of the record.
• Select Code2 EQ: Allows you to select only the RA Header records which have the specified information entered into the Code2 field of the record.
The following section displays a sample of the output produced by the RA Status By Number Report. This sample is based on the default List and Label Template for the report that is provided by Cove Systems. Please note that the report output and selection information can also be customized using the Advanced Reporting Options and the Design report options that are available in the system.