When a Pending record is selected in the Ticket Billing Management program and the View Catalog Detail option is selected, the system activates the Catalog Detail program and it loads the program with Catalog record associated with the Pending record.
The Catalog Detail Program allows you to view and edit existing Catalog records (based on your security settings and the Inventory Normalization logic being used on your system). The Catalog Detail Panel also allows you to view and in some cases edit other information that is associated with the selected Catalog record. The tasks that you can perform using the Catalog Detail Panel include:
• Viewing and Editing an existing Catalog Record.
• Viewing or editing Comments or Text Notes for the Catalog record. Both user and Standard Comments (which are automatically used by the system during processing) can be viewed or edited using the Comments Tab Page in the Catalog Detail Panel.
• Viewing and Editing the Inventory records for the selected Catalog record. The Warehouses Button in the Catalog Detail Panel displays the Inventory records that have been created for the selected Catalog record and the quantities from each Inventory Item. The program also allows you to edit the displayed Inventory records.
• Viewing and Editing the Bills of Materials for the selected Catalog record.
• Viewing and editing the Customer Cross Reference Item Numbers for the Catalog record.
• Viewing and Editing the QVL records for the Catalog record.
• Viewing the Purchasing History for the selected Catalog record.
• Viewing other information associated with the Catalog record or the Inventory Items for the Catalog record. The Warehouses Button in the Catalog Detail Panel activates the Warehouse Lookup program. The Warehouse Lookup Program displays the Inventory records for the selected Catalog record and it also allows you to view the Inventory Activity, Bin Details, Warehouse or Bin Transaction History, and the Bills of Material associated with each item.
• View and edit the Images and Comments that are associated with each Catalog record, or associate a new comment or image with the selected record.
• Access the Cove Field Help system. The Catalog Detail program contains the Cove Standard Toolbar. The Standard Toolbar contains a Help Button that can be used to display the Cove Field Help System. The Field Help System can be used to display the database definition for each of the fields that are displayed in the program.
Please Note: The Catalog Detail program is part of the Product Management (PM) system and it is completely described in the documentation for that system. You may obtain more information about the program by activating it and using the Help key to display the main documentation for the program.