When a Pending record is selected in the Ticket Billing Management program and the Zoom option is selected, the system activates the Pending Detail Panel and it loads the panel with the selected Pending record.
The Pending Detail Panel is used to
• View open and closed Pending records. The Pending Detail panel displays detailed information for each open and closed pending record.
• View the Customer and Catalog information associated with the selected Pending record. The prompt buttons next to the Company and Item Description fields can be used to view and edit the Customer and Catalog records for the selected Pending record.
• View the other documents (such as the RA, Vendor RA, PO and Original Invoice) associated with the pending record. The prompt buttons located next to the PO, RA No, and Original Inv. Fields in the Pending Detail Panel can be used to view the other documents that are related to the current Pending record.
• Edit and process transactions for open Pending records. The Pending Detail panel is used to specify the quantity and price information to be used when processing Pending transactions, and it can also be used to manually point the Pending record to other documents, such as a Vendor RA, inhouse RA, or another related Original Invoice Number.
• Viewing the Serial Detail for the selected Pending record. The Serial Numbers Button in the Pending Detail panel can be used to display the serial numbers associated with the current Pending record. When the Serial Numbers button is pressed, the system activates the Invoice Line Serial Numbers Lookup and it loads the lookup with the serial records that have been associated with the Pending record. The Invoice Line Serial Numbers Lookup allows you to view detailed information about each Serial record, and it also allows you to view the activity associated with each serial number shown in the program.
• View and edit the Images and Comments that are associated with each Pending record, or associate a new comment or image with the selected Pending record. The Comments Button on the Cove Standard Toolbar allows you to view and edit the Invoice Header and Line Item Comment for the selected Pending record. The Images Button activates the Images Lookup which can be used to view image or other documents that are associated with the record.
• View the Data Change History that has been recorded for the selected Pending record. The Data Change History option, which is available from the Context or Right Mouse Menu, activates the Changes Viewer. The Changes Viewer displays any record change information (information about how and when the record was last changed), that has been created for the current Pending record. Data change information is normally recorded any time a Pending record is manually edited.
• Access the Cove Field Help system. The Pending Detail program contains the Cove Standard Toolbar. The Standard Toolbar contains a Help Button that can be used to display the Cove Field Help System. The Field Help System can be used to display the database definition for each of the fields that are displayed in the program. The field help system can also be accessed by using the Context or Right Mouse Menu, in fields where you are allowed to place the cursor.
Please Note: The Pending Detail program is part of the Warehouse Management (WMS) system and it is completely described in the documentation for that system. You may obtain more information about the program by activating it and using the Help key to display the main documentation for the program.