The AP Transaction History By Vendor report produces a list of the invoices that have been processed for each vendor included on the report during the selected date range.
Selection Options: The AP Transaction History by Vendor report includes the following selection options.
• Invoice Date Range: Selects only the accounts payable invoices that have invoice dates within the selected date range.
• Check Date Range: Selects only those accounts payable invoices which were completely paid off during the selected check date range.
• AP Account Year Range: Includes only the invoices that were posted to an accounting year within the specified range.
• AP Account Period Range: Includes only the invoices that were posted to an accounting period within the specified range.
• Invoice Type IN: Selects only those accounts payable invoices which have been assigned one of the specified Type code(s) during AP Entry.
• Invoice Status IN: Selects only those invoices which have the specified Status Code(s). This selection defaults to include status code A (Active and available for payment), I (In transit – not yet available for payment), and R (Received – not yet available for payment). The I and R codes are used by the optional Advanced Shipment Notification System when it automatically creates and clears AP invoices for inbound inventory shipments from your vendors. Status S or Submitted invoices are not yet posted to the GL, are not available for payment, and are not included in the report by default.
• Division EQ: Includes only invoices posted to the specified division.
• AP Autopost: Includes only the invoices that were posted to the specified AP Autopost Account
• Invoice with Currency EQ: Selects only the accounts payable invoices entered using the specified currency.
• Invoice Tax Code: Selects only the invoices that were entered using the selected tax code.
• Vendor Name Range: Includes only the accounts payable invoices that were processed for vendors that are included in the selected vendor name range.
• Vendor Type IN: Selects only the invoices for vendors who have a Vendor Type that matches one of the specified types.
• Vendor Status IN: Selects only the invoices for vendors who have a status matching one of the selected status codes.
• Vendor Class IN: Includes only vendors which have been assigned to a class matching one of the specified class codes.
• Vendor Tax Code: Selects only those vendors who have the Vendor Taxcode field set to the selected value.
• Include Journal Entry Detail: If this option is selected, the report outputs the journal entry detail associated with each invoice included on the report.
• Include Paid Invoices Only: Selects only invoices that have been completely paid.
• Include Open Invoices Only: Selects only open invoices.
• Output MultiCurrency: If this option is selected, the report will produce a summary section listing each currency included on the report, and the foreign currency and local currency totals for each currency (the local value is based on the most current exchange rate in the system for each currency.
• Vendor Summary Only: If this option is selected, the report will print only a summary line for each vendor and it will not output the invoice detail.
The following section displays a sample of the output produced by the AP Transaction History by Vendor Report. This sample is based on the default List and Label Template for the report that is provided by Cove Systems. Please note that the report output and selection information can also be customized using the Advanced Reporting Options and the Design report options that are available in the system.