The AP Tax Register produces a listing of the VAT or other tax that has been paid or recorded against accounts payable invoices during the selected date range. The report can be used to assist in the filing of VAT returns in countries where payment of VAT on accounts payable invoices is required, and to summarize the accounts payable activity processed against each accounts payable tax code that has been set up in the system.
Selection Options: The AP Tax Register report includes the following selection options.
• Entry Date Range: The date range to be used for the report.
• General Ledger Period EQ: This option includes only invoices posted to the specified general ledger period.
• General Ledger Year EQ: This option includes only invoices posted to the specified general ledger year.
• Invoices with Currency EQ: Includes only the invoices that were entered in the selected currency.
• Register Tax Code EQ: Includes only the invoices that were entered using the specified tax code in the AP invoice (each distribution line on each invoice can also be assigned to a specific taxcode).
• Convert to Local Currency: This selection converts any foreign currency amounts shown on the report to your house currency. The AP Tax Register report allows you to produce output using the original currency in which each invoice is processed or to convert the amounts on each invoice to your local currency.
The following section displays a sample of the output produced by the AP Cash Disbursements Journal Report. This sample is based on the default List and Label Template for the report that is provided by Cove Systems. Please note that the report output and selection information can also be customized using the Advanced Reporting Options and the Design report options that are available in the system.