The Order Lines Lookup program is used to display the order lines for a single sales order, quote, or loaner order. When the Order Lines Lookup program is activated, it loads all line items for the selected order, regardless of the status of each line.
The fields that are displayed for each order line by the Order Lines Lookup can be customized, but they normally include the item and item description from the order line, the status of the line, the quantity of the item that was ordered by the customer, the quantity already shipped to the customer and the current quantity that is allocated to the order line. The order fulfillment flags (the Special and Vendor Ship flags in the order line), and the printed flag from the order line are also displayed in the Lookup.
The Order Lines Lookup allows you to view the line items and the line item status information for the selected order, quote or loaner, and it also allows you to.
• Access the Order Line Detail panel to view the detailed information for each order line displayed in the lookup. The Order Line Detail panel also allows you to access any Data Change history or order edit information that has been recorded for the order line.
• View any Purchase Orders that have been created for the selected order line or for the item specified in the order line.
• View any Invoice Line Items that have been created for the selected order line.
• Access any Image information that has been associated with the selected order line or associate a new image with the line.
• Access any Comments that have been entered for the selected order line or for the Order Header associated with the line.
• Add Comment information for the selected Order Line or the Order Header associated with the order line.
• Access the Field Level Help System. The Help Button (located on the Cove Standard Toolbar) and the Column Help options (available from the Context or Right Mouse menu), allow you to access the Data Dictionary Field Help program which allows you to display the database definitions for the files and fields displayed in the Lookup (and all other files and fields in the Sales Order Header and Sales Order Line Item and other files in the system).