The Point of Sale program is designed to be a fast and efficient way to record sales that are made over the counter (i.e. delivered directly to your customer). The basic steps to creating a POS Invoice are.
• Select the Customer (Cash Sales or another Customer)
• Verify or Change the Tax information being used.
• Verify the Sales Rep and POS Invoice Type
• Enter the Items being sold to the Customer
• Use the Pay or Net Terms Button to enter the Payment information for the transaction or complete the transaction.
Retail POS Sale or Return
Resale POS Sale or Return