The Customer Detail Program allows you to view and edit the information that is stored for each customer record in the Company Master File. The Customer Detail program allows you to display and to edit existing customer records, and it also allows you to perform other tasks related to existing customers such as.
• Creating new Contact records for the selected company
• Editing existing Contact records for the selected company
• Creating new ShipTo records for the selected company
• Editing existing ShipTo records for the selected company.
• Creating Viewing and Editing Customer Comment information for the selected company.
• Viewing and Editing the Extended Detail records for the selected customer. Extended Detail records are Longcode records that can be created for specific customers and they are normally used to support or control advanced system options.
• Viewing the Data Change history for the Customer record or for a specific field in the customer record.
• Accessing the Field Help system to display the database definitions for the files and fields displayed in the program.
The Customer Detail program is part of the CRM system, and it is completely described in another section of this document. You may obtain more information about the program by accessing it and using the Help key to display the primary help documentation for the program.
Please Note: The Customer Detail program can be used to view and edit existing customers, but that it cannot be used to create new customer records. New Customers should be input into the system using the Customer Manager program.