When a valid sales order is selected in the Customer Order Lookup program and the Zoom option is selected, the system activates the Order Header Detail Panel and it loads the panel with the Sales Order Header record for the selected sales order.
The Order Header Detail Panel allows you to view the detailed information that is stored by the system in each Sales Order header record. Sales Order Header information is information that applies to the entire sales order and it includes data such as the billing and ShipTo address information for the order, the payment terms, shipping method, and shipping terms to be used for the order. Other sales order header information includes the order type and subtype, the partial and backorder flags, the order status and the order currency.
The Order Header Detail Panel allows you view the details stored in the selected Sales Order Header and it also allows you to.
• View the sales order lines for the selected Sales Order Header.
• View and edit any comments that are associated with the selected sales order header. The Comment Button on the Cove Standard Toolbar can be used to view and edit any existing comment records for the order header or to add a comment to the order header.
• View and edit any Image records that are associated with the selected sales order header. The Images Button on the Cove Standard Toolbar allow you to view any existing image records that are associated with the order and it also allows you to associate a new image record with the order.
• Access File and Field Level Help - The Field Help Option in the Sales Order Header Detail panel (located on the Cove Standard Toolbar) allows you to access the Data Dictionary Field Help program which can be used to display the File and Field definitions for each of the fields displayed in the panel.
• View any Data Change History that has been recorded for the selected order header. The Record Data Change history option – which is available using the More menu, allows you to activate the Changes Viewer program – which displays the data change history (order edit information) for the order header.
Please note: You may display the field definitions for each of the database fields displayed in the Sales Order Header Detail panel by using the Help Button that is located on the Cove Standard Toolbar to access the Data Dictionary Field Help program
The Sales Order Header Detail Panel is part of the CRM System and it is completely described in the documentation for that system. You may obtain more information about the program by activating it and using the Help key to display the primary help documentation for the program.