The Window Menu Option in the Menu Bar of the Main Workspace contains options for displaying the open windows or views that are open in StreamV. The Window menu also displays a list of the open StreamV views or programs in the lower section of the menu. You may only access the Window Menu when you are using a View type program. The Window Menu option will be disabled when you are working in a Dialog like a Detail Panel and in many of the List based lookups that display line item information (such as the Invoice Lines Lookup, and the Shop Order Lines Lookup).
The window menu options are static and do not change based on the module or other submenu that you are working in. The options can be used regardless of the specific module you are working with, they are available systemwide, and they are not restricted.
• Display Options – The Display Options Submenu allows you to control which toolbars are displayed automatically in the StreamV programs or views. The options on this menu are not valid for StreamV and the option will be removed from the menu in a future release.
• Cascade – When the Cascade Option is selected, the StreamV application arranges the open windows or views in the program in a cascading style on the desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible.
• Tile Horizontally – The Tile Horizontally Option causes the StreamV application to display the open views in a horizontally tiled (non-overlapping) style.
• Tile Vertically - The Tile Vertically Option causes the StreamV application to display the open views in a vertically tiled (non-overlapping) style.
• Minimize All Windows – When the Minimize All Windows option is selected, the StreamV application minimizes the views that are currently open, and it displays the views in the lower left section of the Main Workspace.
• Restore All Windows - When the Restore All Windows option is selected, the StreamV application resizes or re-displays the views that are currently open in StreamV. The size of each view is based on the settings used for the view before it was last minimized.
• Arrange Icons – The Arrange Icons option is used to automatically re-arrange any icons that are displayed in the Main Workspace in StreamV. This option is not currently used as the StreamV program options are presented in Pull Down Menus
• Open Views – The lower section of the Window Menu displays a list of the programs or views that are currently open in the StreamV Application. If you select a view from this section of the Window Menu, the StreamV application will select (display and shift the focus to) the selected view.