The Programs that are included in the Warehouse Management Operations Menu are used to View, Create and Maintain the Inventory and Bin information that is used during Inventory Transaction processing, and to process Inventory and Bin transactions in your warehouse locations.
Some ot the primary tasks or business processes that can be performed using the Warehouse Management Operations programs include.
• Viewing Inventory quantities, costs and other related informaton.
• Editing the Inventory Information for existing items.
• Receiving Inventory against the purchase orders that have been issued to your vendors
• Creating and Maintaining Bin records
• Processing Inventory Quantity Adjustments
• Processing Bin Transfers
• Processing Inventory Transfers
• Processing Inventory Cost Adjustments.
• Processing Inventory Counts.
• Processing Pending records. The Pending Management program allows you to track and process the open Pending items that are used created when customer loaners, ticket billing invoices, vendor returns, and inter-facility transfers are processed.