This section describes the Accounts Payable Operations Programs. Accounts Payable Operations Programs are used to .
• Enter Accounts Payable Invoices into the System
• Match receiving and purchase order records and documents to the vendor invoices that are being processed.
• Scan and or attach images, documents, and other files to vendors and accounts payable invoices.
• Schedule Open Accounts Payable Invoices for Payment
• Process Accounts Payable Payment Transactions.
• Apply positive and negative invoices for the same vendor to each other.
• Assign Invoices (enter the invoice using one vendor and assign payment of the invoice to another vendor).